Japan is known as one of the Group of Seven (G7) Countries it is international intergovernmental economic organization consisting of the seven largest IMF- advanced economies in the world: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Food, Travel, Shopping in a must-try in Japan but before that we Filipino has to secure a Japan visa, I first got my single tourist entry visa last 2018, then November 2019 I apply for Japan multiple tourist entry visas.
the following documents are needed for applying for Japan Tourist visa should be original unless otherwise stated.
- Philippine Passport
A broken passport is not accepted. Passports must be signed and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
2. Visa Application Form
Application form should be filled out all items correctly, If the item is not applicable, please fill in [N/A]. Embassy may not accept application with blank item, no signature or no date in the form; may deny the application that is filled out incorrectly or wrong information.
Specs: 4.5cm x 4.5cm, with white background.
The photo must be taken within 6 months.
Please write the applicant’s name and birthdate on the backside of the photo and pasted on the application form.
- Birth Certificate
IT must be issued within one year from the PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide).
If the birth certificate from Philippine Statistics Office (PSA) is unreadable or has incomplete information, please submit the birth certificate issued by PSA together with a birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar. If the birth certificate is “late registration”, please submit also, a baptismal certificate and school record (Form 137) from high school or elementary and School Yearbook (if possible).
If there is no record in PSA, please submit a “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with a birth certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
for online and home delivery click here https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Default.aspx
- Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married)
It must be issued within one year from the PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide).
In case there is no record in PSA, please submit a “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with the Marriage Certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
6.Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI YOTEIHYO )
- Bank Certificate
The validity of Bank Certificate is three (3) months from the date of issue
- Applicant’s Income Tax Return (Form 2316) clear Photocopy (latest)
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
- Guarantee Letter
- Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates etc.)
- Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return ( ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor [If the Applicant is not Philippines nationality ]
General Guidelines for Japan Tourist Visa Processing
- Japan Tourist Visa Application is Php 1,200.00 per Single Entry Visa applicant and Php 1,500.00 per Multiple Entry Visa applicants.
- It takes seven (7) to ten (10) working days after all the documents are submitted to the embassy. It is advisable to apply one to two months before your travel date.
- Make sure that your visa application form is filled out correctly.
- Forms and documents to be submitted must be printed in A4 Sized paper (210mm x 297mm). This is with exemption to official documents requested and released by, but not limited to, your company, issuing banks, and government offices.
- The Validity period of Japan Visa is three months once granted (single entry).
- Incomplete requirements will not be entertained by JTB.
- Multiple Entry Visa is subject to approval by the attending consul.
I apply for my visa at JTB Philippines EM 206, Level 2, South Entertainment Mall from Level 1, Mall of Asia Pasay City
Visa Processing: 1100H – 1800H (Daily)
Vivian C. Reyes
im your momblogger for visa application
stay safe to us all