For years, dietician, nutritionist and medical professionals are constantly creating weight loss programs to cater all levels of demands.
Nowadays, Filipinos are very conscious of the food that they eat. One of the reason I may say, was considering the effect of social media platforms in our lives.
Eating healthy and delectable foods before is quite challenging, but in today’s society there are no limit in creating desserts that will satisfy everyone’s cravings.
And without further ado, here is the recipe of our Keto-friendly Chocolate chip cookies!
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp argar powder or xanthan gum
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 tsp vanilla
1 large size egg
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter and erythritol with electric mixer on medium speed, occasionally scraping the side of the bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat in eggs and vanilla then add the almond flour, xanthan gum, and baking powder. Mix well until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips in the dough.
- Make the dough balls and slightly flatten them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for at least 10-12 minutes.
Cookies are done when the edges are starting to brown.