At some point in your life, you have self-doubt. You can’t help but think that way with the challenges that are happening in your life or the situation you are going through. Dishearten to do your tasks, still looking for a job, insecure about yourself, and feeling left behind. You become overwhelmed and think of giving up. You start to question yourself, why do I feel this way? Can I handle all of this?
Yes, you do.
You need inspiration from time to time to keep the fire burning in your mind and heart to go on. Insights from well-known people that you admire can be a source of motivation and can inspire on how you think. Words are powerful that somehow it can easily affect us.
Let’s start to fill your mind with words of wisdom to help you uplift your spirit and to have a positive outlook in life.
- “It is during our darkest moment that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “What seems to us a bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
- “What you are will show in what you do.” – Thomas Edison
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.”- Lolly Daskal
- “All our dreams come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “ A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
I hope it gives you encouragement that you needed, and keep moving forward. Remember to love yourself and believe in yourself.