“Breastfeeding is a mother’s gift to Herself, her Baby and to the Earth”
Pamela K. Wiggins
Have you ever wondered why breast feeding is so IMPORTANT? How can we manage to accept that it is a part of being a mom?
Being a MOTHER is every woman essence in this world full ridiculousness, it is part of the definition of being a wife and THIS is also one of the reason why being a woman is not easy.
I am Pauline, 28, and a fulltime mom of 3 beautiful kids, I’ve been breastfeeding my child since the day they were born. Many people are asking me why should I, if I have the means to bottle-feed them? I only answered them simply because I love my child and to think that I would feed them with cow’s milk is a big NO for me it a God given opportunity to every mom out there
So to start here are the reasons why we should Breastfeed our child:
- Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for infants. It has a nearly perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat — everything your baby needs to grow.
- Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria.
- Breastfeeding lowers your baby’s risk of having asthma or allergies.
- Babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula milk, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea.
- Breastfed babies also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.
- The physical closeness, skin-to-skin touching, and eye contact all help your baby bond with you and feel secure.
I hope for some reason this blog convinced you to change your mind about breastfeeding
See you on my next blog!