These homemade baby food recipes are simple and rewarding to make – become head chef for a very special little customer!
The benefits of making your own baby food are enormous …
- You know exactly what your baby is eating – none of the dreaded “fillers” commonly found in commercial baby food
- You know that the ingredients are fresh and healthy
- You can “tailor make” your baby’s food to best suit his/her preferences and needs
- You will save money. These homemade baby food recipes cost a fraction of the price of ready made foods
- And most importantly … making your own baby food is tremendously satisfying – for you AND your baby.
Are you concerned that you don’t have enough time to make your own baby food?
It’s not nearly as time-consuming as you might think! On the baby food preparation and storage page you’ll learn how to prepare batches of food quickly and easily. After all, cooking for baby should not be a chore – but a PLEASURE!
To keep things simple, recipes on this site are grouped according to age – so you can be sure that the ingredients are safe and appropriate for YOUR baby.
Introducing solid foods to baby for the first time?
You’ll find plenty of useful advice – backed by experience – to help baby make a smooth transition to solid foods. Discover how to deal with common baby feeding problems and to make mealtimes FUN
Or maybe you have a “baby food connoisseur” on your hands – already enjoying solids and ready to experience a wider range of flavors and textures?you can join to group “healthy baby food Philippines” there’s a lot inspiring meal ideas, using both “everyday” ingredients … and some rather exotic ones too!Whatever stage YOUR baby is at, settle back with your favorite beverage .