Are you wondering how to bring back your body just like the good old days? I’m pretty sure that almost all of us mommies out there are trying very hard how to control our appetite or how about eating our favorite food without gaining weight. Sounds good right? Though age is just a number, our body is greatly affected maybe due to slow metabolism, hormonal imbalance and poor diet. The question here is “how” to achieve our ideal weight without going to a gym, is it possible? Do we need it? Maybe yes, it’s what we need to be confident and maintain our self-esteem. I believe all of us have different ways of maintaining our ideal weight but let me share with you some tips to at least help us to have a delightful frame.
1. Japanese water therapy. Drink 2-3 glasses of water upon waking up, warm water is highly recommended. It’s good for cleansing our colon too. Our body composes of around 70% water, so water really helps us to be healthy.
2. Drink warm water with lemon every morning. Adding lemon to warm water is beneficial too. Lemon is a great source of Vitamin C, potassium and folate, it protects us from colds and flu. It also promotes healthy digestion, keeping our tummy trimmer.
3. Walking exercise. 30 minutes of daily walking or at least 3 times a week will help trim our waistline. You can do it inside your comfortable home and search for Leslie Sansone, she will be your guide.
4. Belly fat-fighting foods. Avocados, bananas, yogurt, berries, green tea, citrus. I go for green tea at night and lemon with warm water before breakfast.
5. Increase water intake. Drink at least three liters of water daily. Otherwise, you need more if you have some health issues.
These tips are very simple and highly recommendable. Why don’t you give it a try and I’m pretty sure you will feel lighter, satisfied and positive. Positivity is very important in our daily lives. Positive and happy people are more successful in their lives. Be one of them. 🙂
by: Maria Rosabel M. Dela Cruz